ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while loading data into cache with BinaryObject as key field
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 11:37:25 GMT
1. The strange part is even when the binary objects are created with
different type names (different for key BinaryObject and for value
BinaryObject), I am able to query the field that is the part of the key
BinaryObject by specifying the valuetype

2. By "binary type descriptor" I understand that you are referring to the
queryEntity.setKeyType() and queryEntity.setValueType(). Is my understanding
right?.
I can see (from the h2 debug console) that ignite by default creates a
primary key index on the key object of the cache.