ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Starting H2 Debug Console On Remote Server
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2016 17:58:52 GMT
I am running ignite 1.6 on Oracle Linux Server Release 6.4 (RHEL). I did set
-J-DIGNITE_H2_DEBUG_CONSOLE=true parameter while starting ignite. From the
logs I can see the below warnings

[22:54:11,223][WARNING][main][IgniteH2Indexing] Serialization of Java
objects in H2 was enabled.
[22:54:11,440][WARNING][main][IgniteH2Indexing] Failed to open browser:
Failed to start a browser to open the URL
http://<ip-addr>:*32842*/frame.jsp?jsessionid=<id>: Browser detection failed
and system property h2.browser not set

1. On accessing the url I get an error "Sorry, remote connections
('webAllowOthers') are disabled on this server.". How do I pass
"webAllowOthers" parameter to h2 database through ignite?

2. The port number of the web console changes everytime I start ignite. How
do I control that?

Thanks