ignite-user mailing list archives

From shibaevv <shibaev.val...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignite 1.6.0 with jta global transaction
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2016 01:37:57 GMT
Technically you do not have to use ignite transaction as xa-resource.
Few months ago we requested from ignite team to implement feature we found
in infinispan "hibernate.cache.infinispan.use_synchronization" and they done
it in version 5.x, see useJtaSynchronization="true":

    <bean id="gridCfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration"
        p:gridName                          = "myGrid">
        <property name="transactionConfiguration">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.TransactionConfiguration"
                p:defaultTxConcurrency="OPTIMISTIC"
                p:defaultTxIsolation="REPEATABLE_READ"
                p:useJtaSynchronization="true">
                <property name="txManagerFactory">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.cache.jta.jndi.CacheJndiTmFactory">
                        <property name="jndiNames">
                            <util:constant
static-field="org.springframework.transaction.jta.JtaTransactionManager.FALLBACK_TRANSACTION_MANAGER_NAMES"
/>
                        </property>
                    </bean>
                </property>