ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while loading data into cache with BinaryObject as key field
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 23:17:21 GMT
Hi,

The problematic line of code is this one:

qe.setKeyType(String.class.getCanonicalName());

Basically, because of this configuration, SQL engine expect to have a String
as a key and therefore tries to unwrap the BinaryObject and fails on
deserialization. You should use your own name, as you do with the value
object.

Also I believe you should have different names for key and value types,
because as far as I understand they have completely different structure.

-Val