ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while loading data into cache with BinaryObject as key field
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:29:26 GMT
On further tries, the data load program again started failing. The
application is not consistent and I do not follow why and when does the it

To ease the understanding of the issue I have created a gist that includes
the data load program. The program tries to load data from a csv file using
the DataStreamer API into an IgniteCache<BinaryObject, BinaryObject>.

Kindly find the gist  here
<https://gist.github.com/shahamit/561e638f02ec6a67c4185035d999fb41>  and let
me know your inputs.