发件人: "Denis Magda";<dmagda@gridgain.com>;
发送时间: 2016年6月3日(星期五) 中午12:35
收件人: "user"<user@ignite.apache.org>;
主题: Re: put data and then get it , but it returns null in sometimes

Hi,

Do you set CacheConfiguration.readFromBackup to “true”? Please share full configuration of your cache.

Denis

On Jun 3, 2016, at 6:06 AM, 往事如烟 <hongliping7@qq.com> wrote:

Hi all,
     I have encountered a very strange problem, described as follows:
     first ,  put(1, 2) to the cache in sync mode and the cache is atomic mode;
     then, I immediately invoke get(1) in sync mode to get key=1, expect it returns 2;
     however,  it returns null;

    this question is random appearance,  but I have encountered a lot times;

    Is there anybody have encountered this question,  And how I can solve it ?

   Thanks!