ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Lin" ...@linlyu.com>
Subject Re: Can I get a better performance on BinaryMarshaller?
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:24:21 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

I got it, thank you for your fast reply.  There are some third party jar files without source
code, so we can't implementing the Binarylizable interface directly.

Thanks again.

From:  "Vladimir Ozerov";<vozerov@gridgain.com>;
Date:  Fri, Jun 24, 2016 05:03 PM
To:  "user"<user@ignite.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Can I get a better performance on BinaryMarshaller?

Hi Lin,

Compact object representation was never our main goal when creating the protocol. Our goal
was to give users ability to easily work with objects without necessity to deserialize them.

You can make object representation more compact if you write them directly with help of BinaryRawWriter
class. Please try implementing Binarylizable interface on Address and Contact classes. Then
access raw writer using BinaryWriter.rawWriter() method, and finally write all the fields
by hand. This should give you more compact result.

View raw message