ignite-user mailing list archives

From "往事如烟" <honglipi...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: put data and then get it , but it returns null in sometimes
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 04:55:00 GMT
thanks for your answer, I don't use configure file, so almost we used the default value, only
set some items as follows:

CacheConfiguration<Object, Object> cacheCfg = new CacheConfiguration<>("testName");
cacheCfg.setWriteSynchronizationMode(CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FULL_SYNC);
cacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
cacheCfg.setCacheStoreFactory(new ConfigurableCacheStoreFactory<>());
cacheCfg.setBackups(1);

there are 2 servers  and 1 client in my test;

and I alse find that invokes putAll method to put 5 records to cache, and then invoke cache.size()
return less than 5, we expect 5;

furthermore,  we are test them in linux environment;

How can I solve this question ?