ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Lin" ...@linlyu.com>
Subject Re: performance of CacheEvents
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 09:36:28 GMT
It looks like the bottleneck is the bandwidth, the eth is 1Gb, the bandwidth received in the
client is 121 MB, it is almost reach the physical upper bound.

Can I remove or cut off some contents in the CacheEvent? Or using the custom event?

From:  "Lin";<me@linlyu.com>;
Date:  Thu, Jun 30, 2016 04:42 PM
To:  "user"<user@ignite.apache.org>;

Subject:  performance of CacheEvents

Hi all,

I have one client node and two server node, the client registered only two events on a specified
cache "cache1" ,

Compared with no events case, we test the cache puts operation with yardstick.
The OPS of cache puts can reach 70K OPS in the client, but only 5K OPS in the events case.

I know the housands of events per second will lead to performance degradation, and I have
just enable the two events.
If I have to enable these two events, could you tell me how to or can I improve the performance?

PS: My network interface's bandwitdh is 1G, and the CPU loads is 15.4%, the used memory is
6.4G(total is 64G).

Best regards
View raw message