ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How I can be sure that Near cache works and configured properly
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:21:52 GMT
Hi,

Presently you can use CacheConfiguration.getNearCacheConfiguration() to see whether a near
cache is configured on the node.
There is no any stats that is available over Mbeans or visor cmd.

Alexey Kuznetsov, Igniters, do we have any plans on this? Probably there is already a feature
request created.

—
Denis