ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: System.exit() not exiting cleanly (locked on IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance)
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 13:56:06 GMT
Please provide full thread dumps from all the nodes at the time it happens again.
In particular I’m interested in what is going with the thread named "ipc-shmem-gc”. In
addition to the thread dumps attache the logs from all the nodes for investigation.

As a workaround you can disable shmem as it was suggested before. Finally I would recommend
upgrading to the latest Ignite 1.6.0 version.

—
Denis