ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected performance issue with SQL query followed by error
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 11:54:16 GMT
No, I think you wouldn't get increase for this particular query, because it
contains big result set,
which has to be downloaded to client over network.
But you can split the task between multiple nodes, run every job locally
and get result faster.
To achive what you can use affinity collocation [1]
What are you planning to do with the query result ?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation