ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simulating Graph Dependencies With Ignite
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:46:51 GMT
1. Affinity function is always present.
By default it's RendezvousAffinityFunction with 1024 partitions.

2 OutOfMemory error is only possible when you are running out of free space
in heap
and GC was not able to clean some on allocation request.

Make sure you tune the GC properly as described here [1]

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning