ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: schema import example ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ignite.schema.H2DataSourceFactory
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:57:30 GMT
Hi,

I was not able to reproduce your problem using simple code like:
public static void main(String[] args) throws ClassNotFoundException,
SQLException {

    // Register JDBC driver.
    Class.forName("org.apache.ignite.IgniteJdbcDriver");

    Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:ignite:cfg://cache=PersonCache@config/ignite-jdbc.xml");

    PreparedStatement stmt = conn.prepareStatement("select firstName,
lastName from Person");

    //stmt.setInt(1, 30);

    ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery();

    while (rs.next()) {
        String firstName = rs.getString("firstName");
        System.out.println(firstName);
    }
}

I suppose you somehow created dependency in your code to the schema-import
demo.
Working with jdbc driver requires only basic dependencies to be in
classpath.