ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simulating Graph Dependencies With Ignite
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:25:45 GMT
Hi Amit.

1) Performance degradation may be caused by long GC pauses.
Please check [1] for hints on how to set up GC settings properly.
If you plan to have very large caches, I recommend using OFFHEAP_TIERED
mode [2]

I assume you take the aproach like IgniteCache<Integer, List<Cell>>
How many cells do you have in single row ?

2) Try to use cache.invokeAll on all keys at once.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/off-heap-memory