ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About benchmark and scalability testing
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:49:57 GMT
Hi,

Some benchmarks are available on GridGain site:

http://www.gridgain.com/resources/benchmarks/ignite-vs-hazelcast-benchmarks/

I think Ignite can't be fully tested using SQL related benchmarks, because
Ignite only supports
SELECTs.

Therefore, I recommend to measure Ignite's performance using your actual
use-case.

Start from reading Ignite's documentation [1].

[1] http://apacheignite.readme.io

> Hi,
>
>     Is there somebody making the performance testing for Ignite?
>     Who used the Benchmark Factory™ or BenchmarkSQL which supports TPC-C
> to test Ignite?
>
>     I want to know how does Ignite compare with mysql or oracle in OLTP.
>
>     Or, where can I find the related article?
>
>     Any guidance about this would be much appreciated - thanks!
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Bob

> Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
> accompanying attachment(s)
> is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be
> confidential and/or privileged of
> Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader
> of this communication is
> not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,
> storing, disclosure or copying
> is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
> communication in error,please
> immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original
> message and all copies from
> your system. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov