ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Web Console Beta 2 release
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 08:41:14 GMT
Igniters!

I'd like to announce that we just pushed Ignite Web Console Beta 2 to
master branch and deployed new version at https://console.gridgain.com

NOTE: You may need to refresh page (F5 or Ctrl+R) in order to reload Web
Console.

What's new:

   - Implemented Monitoring of grid and caches (please note, you will need
   grid started from latest nightly build of master branch).
   -  Improved Demo mode (you may test SQL and Monitoring in Demo mode).
   -  Added a lot of properties to grid configuration.
   -  Improved validation of configuration properties.
   -  Improved XML and Java code generation.
   -  Fixed a lot of bugs and usability issues.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome!

What's next:

   - Migrate build to Webpack from jspm.
   - Frontend and backend tests.
   - .NET configuration and code generation.
   - Logs view and logs search.
   - Many new features are coming...

Stay tuned!
--