ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Where to watch the cache informations in IGFS when i use SecondryFileSystem
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 14:48:32 GMT
Hello @Xun Zhai

Just for your information: GridGain has a GUI tool called Visor that can
show IGFS metrics
 and also has two panels file manager that could navigate IGFS/HDFS/Local
file systems,
 copy files between them, view files and much more.

But you will need to use GridGain build.

Take a look: https://gridgain.readme.io/docs/visor-gui#igfs-tab