ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrés Ivaldi <iaiva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Apache Ingnite as RDBMS in memory Cache
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:48:06 GMT
Jörn, you are right with that point, actually we don't have a data model we
just query flat data to perform a kind of ROLAP.
We are currently researching for the best option. The idea with Ignite is
to use in-memory cache to perform fast queries and as a layer
for different kind of data sources (not necessary RDBMS)
We where able to do it with Spark but is too slow for user experience(I've
to try 2.0 they said that the speed was improved), also I looked that
Ignite can be used as Spark chache with Ignite RDD maybe that could be
another approach.

Thanks

--
Ing. Ivaldi Andres