ignite-user mailing list archives

From ChickyDutt <ash.dutt.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Transaction Pipeline.
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:00:34 GMT
Hi Team

Attached is the diagram depicting my use-case.

I want you to help me understand in what form should I deploy the
Continuous query if I want the freedom to srat and stop it on the fly.

Can I deploy it as a service? Will it then be possible for me to start and
stop a deployed service if I were to encounter an exception?

Could you please advise in what other forms could I implement a continuous
query with the freedom to stop it when encountering exceptions.

In addition to the above, how do I stop a continuous query?

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,
Ashish Sharma.

TransactionPipeline.docx (53K) <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/attachment/5809/0/TransactionPipeline.docx>