ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite.Net not successfully connecting
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 13:12:06 GMT
> Pavel, tried the following and still the same:
You have to clean NuGet caches (nuget locals all -clear in command line)
and reinstall the package. It'll work.

> How do I work out the second option? i.e. the following
Not sure I understand the question.
Basically, you download the binary package, unzip it and reference
Apache.Ignite.Core.dll from there.

> Also, when can we expect a release with the fix?
I am not aware of any timelines for 1.7.
There were discussions about shortening the release cycle, so maybe in a
couple of months.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 3:39 PM, baburaj.james <baburaj.james@petrolink.com>