ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite client needs explicit CacheConfiguration for first time for GetCache
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:07:32 GMT
Looks like you run Apache.Ignite.exe and expect IgniteConfigurationSection
to be picked up by default.
Currently, this is not the case. We are going to support this in the next
version.
In 1.6.0, IgniteConfigurationSection can only be used from
Ignition.StartFromApplicationConfiguration method.

For now, your options are:
1) Compile the server yourself. This would be a one-line program:
Ignition.StartFromApplicationConfiguration();

2) Use Spring XML with Apache.Ignite.exe -springConfigUrl
I've translated your Apache.Ignite.exe.config to the Spring XML format, see
attachment.

Pavel.