ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Multiple column filtering and sorting in Apache Ignite
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 08:47:57 GMT
Hi,

You can create as many indexes as you want, but it will consume more memory
and hurt insert performance ([1], [2]).
As with any SQL db, you have to decide which kinds of queries need indexes
more than others.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries#choosing-indexes
[2] http://www.h2database.com/html/performance.html#storage_and_indexes

Pavel.