ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <krosenv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to call loadCache before node is started ?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:54:08 GMT
If I fill the newly created Replicated cache with IgniteDataStreamer,
replication works as expected. If I use loadCache, the result is
arbitrary on other nodes. This has to be a bug... ??

Complete miniature easy-to-run test project at
https://github.com/krosenvold/ignite-loadCache-failure-demo, should be
reproducable in 5 minutes or less :)

Kristian