ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rosenvold <krosenv...@apache.org>
Subject Rapidly starting and stopping ignite for integration tests
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:05:02 GMT
After adding Ignite to some of our project-specific integration tests,
I was not overly happy with the performance hit this gave us. I
tweaked around a bit, and was able to find a couple of things;

- Switch to TcpDiscoverySharedFsIpFinder to avoid network service discovery.
- Reduce initial size of cache through config#setStartSize(100), since
most testcases are small.

This appears to have *some* effect although I would hardly
characterize it as wonderful, anyone else have any tips ?

Kristian