ignite-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Di Tommaso <paolo.ditomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How deploy Ignite workers in a Spark cluster
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:34:26 GMT
OK, using `ic.close(false)` instead of `ic.close(true)` that exception is
not reported.

However I'm a bit confused. The close argument is named
`shutdownIgniteOnWorkers` so I was thinking that is required to set it true
to shutdown the Ignite daemon when the app is terminated.

How it is supposed to be used that flag?

Cheers,
Paolo

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Paolo Di Tommaso <paolo.ditommaso@gmail.com