ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite performance improvements
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:58:01 GMT
Hello,

Growth loading CPU to 90% may caused by work of GC. For determine this you
can get log and analyze log of GC [1]. Also you can use Unix utility for
detection causes like dstat or top.

In further 50% CPU usage is maybe normal for your case (transaction
OPTIMISTIC, READ _COMMITED). You can try to use OPTIMISTIC, SERIALIZABLE
transaction, and retry if catch TransactionOptimisticException[2].

[1]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning
[2]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/transactions