ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite client needs explicit CacheConfiguration for first time for GetCache
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:00:30 GMT
Hello,

You set Spring attribute name (in this name="OrderCache"), it not relativ
to bean property. The attribute name using in Spring xml for bean reference
creation.

You need set property like this:

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
    <property name="name" value="OrderCache"/><property
name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>

   <property name="cacheMode" value="PARTITIONED"/>