ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More nodes spend more time
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:25:21 GMT
Hi,

Please, can you explain are comparing?
In first time you run client and server in same machine.
In second time you run client and one server in same machine and one server
in another.
Is it correct?

If that true. In first time client communicate with server through shared
memory (it quite faster then honest socket connection).
In second part of data go across network, that leads to increase overhead.

warm-up
I mean JVM must go through some iteration, before will show the best result.

It would help if you have sent the code showing the performance drop.

--
Vladislav Pyatkov