ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite performance improvements
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:38:37 GMT
If the transactions are PESSIMISTIC/REPEATABLE_READ and both are executed in parallel then
the chances are high that one transaction will be blocked by the other because one of them
will hold a lock on the key.

In case of OPTIMISTIC/SERIALIZABLE transaction a TransactionOptimisticException may be generated
for one of the transaction and you will need to re-execute it from scratch.

Hope this makes things clearer for you.

—
Denis