ignite-user mailing list archives

From Agneeswaran <agneeswaran.ponnuraman...@nielsen.com>
Subject Re: Multiple CACHE in a connnection string
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 17:31:44 GMT
Hi Igor,

Our Query contains a single table but two CACHE's present on it. Will it possible to retrieve
the data using a single cache on "connection string".

What we thought  is that, we have to run a query two times since Query contains two CACHE's.
So , Instead of that shall we pass a two CACHE's in a single "connection string".

Whether a single CACHE is sufficient in a connection string to retrieve the data though Query
contains two CACHE's.

Please suggest us.

Thanks,
Agneeswaran
________________________________
From: Igor Sapego [via Apache Ignite Users] <ml-node+s70518n5724h52@n6.nabble.com>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 8:06 PM
To: Ponnuraman, Agneeswaran
Subject: Re: Multiple CACHE in a connnection string

Hi Agneeswaran,

You can only specify single cache in the connection string currently. It is not going to cause
you any troubles, but only the last one will be set as a cache to connect to. Generally, there
is no need to specify several caches as you are going to be able to perform cross-cache queries
if you specify single existing cache. If you describe what do you want to do than I can give
you some more specific advice on how to achieve that.

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Multiple-CACHE-in-a-connnection-string-tp5721p5724.html
To start a new topic under Apache Ignite Users, email ml-node+s70518n1h39@n6.nabble.com
NAML<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>