ignite-user mailing list archives

From Pradeep Badiger <PradeepBadi...@fico.com>
Subject RE: performance issues
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:06:45 GMT
Hi Denis,

Thanks for your response. I ran the benchmark test on a single VM with 8 cores and 2Gb allocated
to each server instance (member). All the tests were for optimistic transactions with no backup
and with the default JVM settings in benchmark.properties. I see that the performance of client-member
is lower than the member-member setup. The client was configured using –client in the benchmark.properties.
I have attached the configuration for 1 client 1 server mode. I was trying to run it on a
single server with no clients but I was not able to configure that in the benchmark test.
I am not sure if it is worth to test that scenario, as all the calls would be local and latency
would be lot less.

Please let me know if the member-member performance is lot better compared to client-member
performance.

Clients

Servers

Threads