ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Write Behind performance
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 09:03:01 GMT
As I explained in the situation when the write-behind queue is full a Thread that updates a
cache and propagates the changes into the write-behind store can be used to flush the write-behind
queue since the queue is full. This situation can affect the performance especially if this
happens too often.