ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: ignite cache get performance issue when Key, Value not exist
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 04:47:06 GMT
Hi Kevin,

This happens because such information is not “cached” in the internals meaning that every
time the database will be queried to see whether it has such a key or not. If you disable
the database the performance should be good.

In any case how critical is this for you? Is it some basic use case for you to query for non
existed keys?

—
Denis

> On Jun 8, 2016, at 6:26 AM, Zhengqingzheng <zhengqingzheng@huawei.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
> When I am using cache.get(key) operation to find some value.
> I notice that if the key is not exist (neither no record in the database too), the performance
is really slow: about 830ms to return the null result;