ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: transaction not timing out
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:26:34 GMT
Hi Binti,

Could you share with me a snippet of this code and cache configuration for validation?

Do you set timeout before any operation inside of the transaction is executed? Please try
to use the following method setting the timeout - IgniteTransaction.txStart(TransactionConcurrency
concurrency, TransactionIsolation isolation, long timeout, int txSize)

—
Denis