ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Replicated cache leaks entries on 1.6 and 1.7-SNAPSHOT
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:58:30 GMT
Kristian,

This topic looks similar to the following one [1]. Probably the issue is the same so I would
prefer to discuss this in one place if you don’t mind.

[1] http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Replicated-cache-leaks-entries-on-1-6-and-1-7-SNAPSHOT-td5704.html
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Replicated-cache-leaks-entries-on-1-6-and-1-7-SNAPSHOT-td5704.html>

—
Denis

> On Jun 17, 2016, at 3:41 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Kristian, it is likely an environment problem, rather than Ignite problem. Can you create
a simple reproducer that starts 2 nodes in the same JVM and proves that data is not replicated?
If the problem is in Ignite, we will fix it asap.