ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: transaction not timing out
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 06:36:52 GMT
Hi Binti,

In case of writeAll the locks for keys are acquired sequentially. To avoid deadlocks you need
to use an ordered data structure like TreeSet the will hold the keys.

Alex G. can you join the thread and provide your thoughts on why the timeout is not honored
for the discussed transactional mode.

—
Denis