ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: System.exit() not exiting cleanly (locked on IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:43:57 GMT

The data streamer is designed for caches preloading. There are no any serious issues related
to it that prevents from using it in production. If you have one please share more details.

> On Jun 27, 2016, at 1:46 AM, Barrett Strausser <barrett@bnrobotics.com> wrote:
> Off-topic to this thread but I'm curious about the issues the OP (Binti) mentioned with
DataStreamer introducint instability. I'm planning a mid-size deployment that will rely heavily
on custom data streamer and JMS streamer.