ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Write Behind performance
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 04:43:23 GMT
Hi,

Most likely your write-behind Threads can’t keep up with volume of data that is aggregated
in the write-behind buffer and you get with the situation when from time to time writing to
the DB is performed in the sync mode from system Thread(s).

I would suggest you playing with the following write-behind configuration to avoid the situation
above:
- CacheConfiguration.setWriteBehindFlushSize - increase size of the write-behind buffer;
- CacheConfiguration.setWriteBehindFlushThreadCount;
- CacheConfiguration.setWriteBehindFlushFrequence - decrease this value triggering the flushing
more frequently. Default value is 5 seconds.

—
Denis