ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: put data and then get it , but it returns null in sometimes
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 12:39:00 GMT
Don’t think that it will be easy track back all the fixes that have been done since that
time.

Actually both versions are binary compatible, so everything should work fine for you after
you switch to 1.6.0.
Also you can write a test that proves that the issue exists in 1.4.0 and fixed in 1.6.0 and
switch to the new version after that.

—
Denis

> On Jun 3, 2016, at 8:15 AM, 往事如烟 <hongliping7@qq.com> wrote:
>
> thank you, and is there any similar problem before ? I want to know how it is produced
?
> Yes , we can upgrade it, but because we made a lot of development based on version 1.4.0,

>  so it will take a lot of time to upgrade to 1.6.0

fixed a lot of issues in the last two versions, so it is very likely this one will go away
after an upgrade.

> Thank you , and  we are using ignite 1.4.0

only set some items as follows:

> CacheConfiguration<Object, Object> cacheCfg = new CacheConfiguration<>("testName");
> cacheCfg.setWriteSynchronizationMode(CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FULL_SYNC);
> cacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
> cacheCfg.setCacheStoreFactory(new ConfigurableCacheStoreFactory<>());
> cacheCfg.setBackups(1);
>
> there are 2 servers  and 1 client in my test;
>
> and I alse find that invokes putAll method to put 5 records to cache, and then invoke
cache.size() return less than 5, we expect 5;