ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: CassandraCacheStoreFactory injection error while trying to use Cassandra as persistent store
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:54:59 GMT
Hi,

If you want to initialize CassandraCacheStoreFactory programmatically you need initialize
the following on Java side as well:

- CassandraCacheStoreFactory.setDataSource(DataSource dataSrc)
- CassandraCacheStoreFactory.setPersistenceSettings(KeyValuePersistenceSettings settings)

DataSource and the settings are constructed in Spring XML as beans by default. You just need
to initialize them on Java side.

—
Denis