ignite-user mailing list archives

From Anand Kumar Sankaran <anand.sanka...@workday.com>
Subject cluster node attribute based authorization
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 17:18:57 GMT

I implemented a ClusterNode.userAttributes() based authorization mechanism.  I used a JWT
Token to establish trust (passed via the userAttribute). This works fine.

The problem I have is that the JWT Token expires shortly after initial use.  Now, if the node
leaves the cluster and joins it again, the JWT Token in that node would be invalid.

How should I fix this?  Is there a callback I can implement when a node leaves a cluster that
I can use to create a new JWT token and attach to it?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

View raw message