ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Slow Transaction Performance
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 07:35:40 GMT
Hi,

In case with the primary sync mode that data will be always synced up on a primary node only.
The backups will be synced up asynchronously.

To answer on your initial question on how to improve the performance of transactions more
details are needed:

- do you execute transactions in parallel? Usually if keys that are used in transactions are
not intersected you can start several Thread an execute transactions from them simultaneously.

- how do you measure and how your code looks like? Also don’t forget about VM warmup before
starting gathering performance statistics.

- what is the reason why you started measuring this particular transactions? Do you have any
specific use case? If you use case is just to preload that cache as fast as possible you can
use IgniteDataStreamer for that
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-streamers

—
Denis