ignite-user mailing list archives

From "hu-yl@neusoft.com" <hu...@neusoft.com>
Subject About benchmark and scalability testing
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 08:34:30 GMT
Hi,

    Is there somebody making the performance testing for Ignite?
    Who used the Benchmark Factory™ or BenchmarkSQL which supports TPC-C to test Ignite?

    I want to know how does Ignite compare with mysql or oracle in OLTP.

    Or, where can I find the related article?

    Any guidance about this would be much appreciated - thanks!

Bob

of
is
copying