ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Creating cache with CacheLoaderFactory on client node brings exception org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to find class with given class loader for unmarshalling (make sure same versions of all classes are available on all nodes or enable peer-class-loading)
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:29:32 GMT
Hi,

How do you start a remote node? Do you use ignite.sh or ignite.bat script that is delivered
in Apache Ignite release bundle?

If so in the release bundle you will see “lib” folder where you can put you jars and ignite.sh/bat
will add to to the class path automatically. Alternatively you can put the jars into a separate
folder and point to it using USER_LIBS environment variable

export USER_LIBS=/path/to/folder/containing/your/jars

After that use ignite.sh/bat to start the node again.

—
Denis