ignite-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ignite - Question about update counter field for continuous queries
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 12:23:06 GMT
Hi Folks:
I have a question about once only event delivery for continuous queries.
The document (https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries) indicates that there
is a per partition update counter which is sent to the client along with the change notification.
 I checked the CacheEntryEvent and could not find the update counter field.  Also, is this
field (update counter) handled internally by Ignite client library (dropping duplicate events
on the client side) or does the client listener has to check it in case of duplicate events.
 If the client listener has to check the update counter, please let me know how to access
this field.
View raw message