ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Cache.put delays
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 12:47:00 GMT
Hi Binti,

I would suggest you giving a try to Ignite 1.6.0 that has been released recently. The release
incorporates tons of the fixes and the issue you’re talking might have been already fixed
there.

If the issue is still reproduced on 1.6.0 please open a JIRA ticket posting details and a
code snippet to reproduce the issue. After that share the ticket number in this thread so
that someone from the community can look at it.

—
Denis