ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while loading data into cache with BinaryObject as key field
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:11:58 GMT
I realized that the error disappears if I hard code the typeName while
constructing the BinaryObjectBuilder.
          ignite.binary().builder("ConstantString");

Few questions based on this
1. What is the significance of the typeName except the fact that it is used
while querying?
2. What are the guidelines for specifying typeNames?
3. In my use case I have few columns that are keyColumns while others are
not (I am loading a table into ignite). Do I need to have all column values
part of the value object in order to have the ability to execute a single
sql query to fetch them? Is there a better way to build the cache object in
order to have a single query to fetch all the column values of the object
(that are part of the cache key and value)?

Thanks!