ignite-user mailing list archives

From thammoud <thamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Affinity Service
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:09:30 GMT
Hello,

First and Foremost, than you for this wonderful project. We have the
following use case and are wondering about the best way to implement.

- For each node in the cluster, we would like to deploy a single service
Foo.
- When a call is made using a given key, we would like ignite to stick to
that node for the key
- On a failover, Ignite is to select another node

This will be similar to ActiveMQ's message groups. Looking at
IgniteServices, I can not find something that will do this. The
deployMultiple with all 1's, and playing with the service name is the
closest that I've seen.

Thank you.