ignite-user mailing list archives

From Francesco <fran.arag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL Query on REST APIs
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 06:29:46 GMT
Hi Alexei,

I should be now properly subscribed.

About your answer:

1) My cache has about 3000 entries (3 thousand).

2) I've not tried the client mode. Meanwhile I've tried the H2 console and,
from remote, it doesn't work. But using it on a local machine it works. (My
program is running on an AWS server, so I've configured H2 server to allow
external connections).

3) There are no errors in the server log.

Anyway I have a new:

I've updated my cache configuration with 1 backup level per-node, and I've
accidentally noticed that now I can perform sql queries from gridgain
webconsole properly.
But I'm still not able to do this using rest APIs.

Maybe is crazy, but I'm thinking I could analyse with a packet sniffer my
network traffic to see exactly what request is sent from webconsole to my
ignite cluster (or to the webagent, I don't know how do the webconsole
requests work).

Do you think it could be usefull?